Beyond the Edge Blog
- Video: Night Skiing Like You’ve Never Seen Before
- Elements: Could This Wool Pullover Help the Mongolian Plateau?
- 9 Tips for Trekkers Dreaming of the Himalaya
- From the News: Top Stories on the Deadly Himalayan Blizzard, Avalanches
- Video: Three Friends’ Bold Adventure Mountain Biking in the Peruvian Andes
100 Best American Adventures
Find Us on Facebook
Top Adventure Travel Features
We've found the world's 25 classic ski towns and tapped local legends to tell us where to eat, sleep, party, and carve—both on a budget and like a king!
A great surf town is the nearly magical sum of consistent waves, inviting accommodations, friendly locals, fun nightlife, delicious food, and plenty of activities should the ocean go flat.
Over the last decade, author Peter Potterfield has hiked more than 10,000 miles on six continents to research this list. We present the world's 15 best hikes, including Patagonia, Newfoundland, Petra, and more.
We've built the ultimate, state-by-state guide to top outdoor hubs across the country, with wallpaper, puzzles, and more.
Top National Geographic Adventures Trips
A coast-to-coast bicycle ride is just one of our favorite 10 classic adventures.