Beyond the Edge Blog
- Video: What It Takes to Pedal the World in 365 Days
- Behind the Shot: An Epic Overland Journey to Kayak the Nachvak River, Arctic Canada
- Climber Dean Potter on Valley Uprising, the Art of No Rules
- Paddle to DC: Visiting Basswood Lake’s Ancient Cedar
- New Film Valley Uprising Depicts a Colorful Slice of Yosemite Climbing History
100 Best American Adventures
Find Us on Facebook
Top Adventure Travel Features
We've found the world's 25 classic ski towns and tapped local legends to tell us where to eat, sleep, party, and carve—both on a budget and like a king!
A great surf town is the nearly magical sum of consistent waves, inviting accommodations, friendly locals, fun nightlife, delicious food, and plenty of activities should the ocean go flat.
Over the last decade, author Peter Potterfield has hiked more than 10,000 miles on six continents to research this list. We present the world's 15 best hikes, including Patagonia, Newfoundland, Petra, and more.
We've built the ultimate, state-by-state guide to top outdoor hubs across the country, with wallpaper, puzzles, and more.