Comments
Other well-respected B
Posted by: Linda
20/10/2009 01:09 PM

Other well-respected B
Posted by: Linda
20/10/2009 01:09 PM

Other well-respected B
Posted by: Linda
20/10/2009 01:08 PM

Prescott offers multitudes of trails, which I have mountain biked for years now. There is a trail for each skill level: Peavine Trail to Spruce Mountain Trail.. and if you wish to "connect the dots" you can plan a day by riding dirt roads and connecting from one trail to another. Now - that is a real luxury. We get the fresh mountain air as well which invigorates the mind and gives the body new strength.
Also, mountain bike events jazz up the sport as well with hundreds of participants.
Posted by: karoliina urso
06/10/2009 08:39 PM

Posted by: karoliina urso
06/10/2009 08:36 PM

I stayed at the Prescott Log Cabin B
Posted by: Jim
05/10/2009 04:49 PM

Love the little zoo, Sharlot Hall Museuem, the folk music fair they hold there each year, Christmas parades
Posted by: Liz
02/10/2009 04:14 PM

I grew up in Prescott, and this is absolutely true!Dinner Bell Cafe has been serving up good breakfast for more years than I can remember. Visit Prescott, you will not be let down.
Posted by: Maggie
01/10/2009 03:51 AM

We've stayed at 4 B
Posted by: Lizzy
30/09/2009 09:28 PM

The brand new Comfort Suites is the best base camp for any Prescott adventure.
Posted by: Gavin Giesecke
30/09/2009 03:09 PM

I live in Prescott and just love it here. A few weeks ago, I hiked to the Summit of Granite Mountain, 7600 feet. The view was spectacular! But my perfect day in Prescott?? Kayaking Watson Lake, followed by a picnic, then a stroll down Whiskey Row and a cold beer at one of our famous saloons. That's Prescott!
Posted by: Margo Christensen
30/09/2009 03:03 PM

prescott was my second home for 5 years. my mom and dad lived there. i love hiking thumb butte, kayaking at watson lake, walking around downtown and gurly street grille and the brew pub.
Posted by: cindy wilkinson
30/09/2009 03:02 PM

Just flew there on Horizon Air from LAX. Amazing service including free beer and wine and it was only an hour and a half flight. Prescott is a fantastic community. Did some hiking locally and went over to Sedona too.
Posted by: Clint
30/09/2009 02:46 PM

Prescott is really awesome - adventures for any age and absolutely the best weather for enjoying the outdoors of any city in the world!
Posted by: Proud to be in Prescott