Comments
Posted by: Dana Freeman
11/11/2009 07:47 PM

If you are looking for dinner with a side order of playground and an airstrip to boot, go to the Red Mill Inn in Vergennes. Did I mention the small prop planes taking off regularly throughout your meal?! I am not even sure my kids came inside for their dinner. Yes, at the playground there are picnic tables so they could eat in between playing and watching all the excitement. And don't worry mom and dad, there are big windows in the dinning room so you can keep an eye on them.
Posted by: Dana Freeman
11/11/2009 07:46 PM

The Alchemist, a small brew pub in Waterbury, brews the best beer I have ever tasted. A bold statement for someone who has traveled back and forth across the country sampling microbrews, the Alchemist will always bring me back to Vermont. Just a half hour east of Burlington on 89, Waterbury is home to this one of a kind pub. Catamount offers some of the best mountain biking in the area, whether you like XC, dual slalom, dirt jumps or freeride. Of course, Stowe and Sugarbush have downhill covered
Posted by: Steve
28/10/2009 05:52 PM

I spent many summers in the Burlington area since I have family that lives in Shelburne. One of my favorite places to go was The Shelburne Museum in Shelburn, and Battary Park in downtown Burlington. Both places are full of history and have differnt shows on weekends.
Posted by: Cyndi
08/10/2009 09:16 PM

If you have a family, you must check out www.findandgoseek.net for more info on what to do with your family in the Burlington and Northern Vt area. It's an extremely "in the local know" resource.
Posted by: Jen Mincar
03/10/2009 04:41 PM

Please fix the Charleston reference in the comments - It should be Burlington. Thanks for the nod to three Vermont towns. All deserving.
Posted by: Steve Mease