Comments
A paddling trip to Baja is a "must-do" before you die, experience. I went with Sea Kayaking Adventures and it was divine beyond measure. Their attention to detail was so intense, the only thing left for me to do was paddle, enjoy fabulous food, and relax. Now that's what I call a vacation! I give it a 10 out of 10!
Posted by: Ingrid Hart
20/06/2009 12:03 PM

In February 2009 while most of the US was freezing, we were enjoying a sea kayak adventure complete with warm breezes, desert scenery,crystal clear waters, whale watching,hiking, snorkeling, a heaven full of stars, great food,private campsites, competent guides and new friends. SKA Sea of Cortez Combo delivered it all in Baja California Sur. From the minute we landed in Loreto until the final farewell dinner the adventure exceeded ALL our expectations. SKA offered the BEST vacation ever
Posted by: Ben and Karen Little
23/03/2009 10:48 PM

My husand and I have never kayaked and just returned from the best vacation we ever took! We loved sea kayaking in the Sea of Cortez with yoga every morning and evening. Great food, great guides and lots of fun! Camping on the beaches under clear stary skys after a day of paddling and snorkling was almost magical. I am recommending Sea Kayak Adventures to all my friends.
Posted by: Marsha Johnson
13/03/2009 12:22 PM

We recently returned from kayaking with SKA in the Sea of Cortez. It was a family vacation/reunion now that our sons live in different parts of the country. The scenery is beautiful, the kayaking enjoyable and the snorkeling was great. The guides that we had were knowledgeable, great cooks and very personable. I would highly recommend excursions through SKA, especially when you want to have memorable family trips.
Posted by: Teri Hunter
08/03/2009 03:33 PM

We Canadians have done 7 trips with Sea Kayak Adventures and are going again to Baja April 2009 with them! We have brought all our friends with us and we have been impressed each time!
Posted by: Glen Stickle
02/02/2009 02:58 PM

I have done a Sea of Cortez trip with my daughter, a second yoga/islands trip with my husband and the Loreto to La Paz trip, too. SKA has amazing guides, wonderful food and runs a very professional and fun trip. We love them so much, we plan on doing a spring 2010 Baja trip again! We also have done their Johnstone Straits, BC,Canada trip which was great, but you can't beat the weather
Posted by: Judy Elmergreen
30/01/2009 06:20 PM

We just returned from paddling Sea of Cortez with Sea Kayak Adventures in Loreto - it was fabulous! I highly recommend it - they took care of everything from start to finish - exceeded our expectations.
Posted by: Jennifer Katze