Comments
Having giving further study to your rating system, I see that that Kensington is rated 98.33% in customer satisfaction, but lower in other areas leading to the over all of 95. something% No need to answer my other e-mail
Posted by: jane tublin
13/11/2009 04:15 PM

WE are considering a Kensington Tour. According to their website they were the National Geographic Adventure 2008 and 2009 winnter with a 98.3% customer satisfaction. According to your website 93.57% customer satisfaction.

What is going on here - are they miss-stating their ratings?
Posted by: jane tublin
13/11/2009 04:06 PM

My wife and I just returned from a 13 day safari (Oct 09) with Kensington. Our experience was simply top notch. The accomadations (a mix of tented camps
Posted by: Tom Slade
12/10/2009 08:42 PM

Our experience with Kensington Tours was second to none. I can't imagine having a better South African Safari. Booking the trip, we worried a little as their price range for private tours was pretty low, but we were given first class treatment. Our driver and accommodation was incredible, the itinerary fit us perfectly, and we would never have had the guts to do South Africa without our amazing private guide!
Posted by: T Fairbridge
11/10/2009 10:31 PM

My husband and I recently returned from a 12 day trip to Kenya and Tanzania with Kensington Tours. From start to finish this was the best trip we have ever taken. Our guide, accommodations, itinerary and customer service were superb from start to finish. Our trip was flawless and an excellent value compared to other companies that we researched prior to selecting Kensington. We highly recommend Kensington Tours and will use for all future travel when possible.
Posted by: Sharon
20/08/2009 12:59 AM

I traveled to Kenya and Tanzania with Kensington Tours. It was the trip of a lifetime. I've traveled with many different companies in the past but Kensington definitely exceeded with their personal attention! Their private guides were very knowledgeable and accommodations were top notch. I would definitely use them again on my next trip.
Posted by: Lynn
02/06/2009 04:38 PM

Interesting. We are in the midst of trying to arrange our month long African trip and suddenly nothing is working out including our gorilla permit and one visa. They are difficult to contact and the emails we have received are mispelled and often don't make sense. I'm very upset.
Posted by: J. Smith
29/05/2009 04:07 AM

My husband and I recently returned from an African safari with Kensington Tours. We had a horrible customer service experience with this company and would strongly encourage other travelers to look elsewhere for their travel needs. Kensington management couldn't be bothered to take our calls or listen to our serious problems with one of our accomodations - let alone try to fix it. They nearly ruined our (very expensive) vacation with their utter lack of customer service.
25/03/2009 03:50 PM