686 Men's Smarty Command Snowboard Jacket
You could fill an Incident Command Plan with the list of features found on the 686 Men's Smarty Command Snowboard Jacket. Besides being waterproof and breathable, this jacket has a zip out fleece liner that can also be worn alone. The shell has a fixed hood with stretch panels and a single pull adjustment, front collar venting panels, and mesh lined pit zips. The sleeves have articulated elbows and lycra hand gaiters at the cuff openings. And the list of pockets would take a page, but we like the zippered chest cargo pocket, the internal media pocket, and the pass pocket. Get performance, and more functionality than an army would know what to do with, in the Smarty Command Snowboard Jacket for men from 686.
- Material: Infidry-10 waterproof breathable nylon oxford
- Lining: 100% nylon taffeta, 100% poly brushed and peached tricot 100% poly mesh
- Insulation: Removable fleece Smarty liner jacket, 250 g
- Waterproof/Breathable: 10,000 MM/8,000 G
- Zip out liner with 3-point snap attach
- Pit zips with mesh gussets
- Adjustable powder skirt
- Jacket powder skirt to pant connection points
- Seven pockets including internal media pocket
- Sleeve cuff opening lycra hand gaiters
Purchase the 686 Smarty Command Snowboard Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.