Acorn Men's Romeo II Slipper
Shakespeare likely wore slippers as comfortable as the Acorn Romeo Slipper II while writing Romeo and Juliet and concluded the epic love story when his slippers fell apart. Thankfully, with the sturdy comfort of the Acorn, you'll be enjoying the slipper love affair well into the future.
- Acorn's genuine sheepskin is ideal for cold weather comfort
- Luxurious and warm double-face sheepskin uppers for ultimate barefoot comfort
- Fully lined in genuine sheepskin that wicks moisture and is hypoallergenic and biodegradable
- Classic Comfort Sole construction
- Lofty Acorn memory foam midsole over comfort cushion layer of featherweight EVA guarantees total comfort and therapy for feet
- Weatherproof outsole with skid
Purchase the Acorn Romeo II Slipper for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 19 2010
He loved them
I gave a pair to my son this winter and he said Whow Mom they are so comfortable! And he can wear them outside to take out the garbage and retrieve the paper.
- January 3 2010
Comfortable, cozy and they look good, too!
Got these for my husband for Christmas and they were a big hit. The sheepskin lining is warm and comfy as described, and he and I both prefer the Romeo style to moccasin slippers. Now my son wants a pair!