Adidas Men's Hiking Hybrid Down Jacket
Adidas builds apparel that is made for movement; you still like to move in cold weather, so they made the Adidas Men's Hiking Hybrid Down Jacket to keep you comfy when the temperature drops and you want to be outside. This winter coat has a polyester ripstop exterior made with a Climaproof Wind technology that blocks out wind and repels light moisture while letting body vapor and sweat escape. Stuffed with 600 fill down, this warm jacket remains lightweight and compressible with unfilled stretch panels under the arms to improve breathability and give you a less bulky fit. Formotion design gives it a drop tail for much needed coverage and an athletic fit that contours to your shape and moves with you throughout any activity. An insulated hood helps retain body heat and zippered front pockets are placed high on the torso for compatibility with a backpack hip belt or a climbing harness. From snowshoeing outside Bozeman to a midwinter hike in Maine, the Adidas Hiking Hybrid Down Jacket for men is the insulating layer you'll want for moderately paced, stop-and-go adventures.
- Fabric: 100% polyester ripstop
- Climaproof® Wind provides lightweight, breathable protection from wind and rain
- Insulation: 600 fill power down
- Formotion™ follows the natural movement of sport for a better fit and greater comfort in motion
- Front zip pockets
- Full zip with hood
- Full yoke-style hood with drawcords for adjustable fit and comfort
- This product is part of the Better Place Program – products built in a sustainable way to make the world a better place
- adidas brandmark on left chest
Purchase the Adidas Hiking Hybrid Down Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 29 2011
Good, stylish jacket
I bought two of these for my bf and brother, both sizes fit perfectly . XL and M, very good athletic fit not bulky or heavyweight, just as the picture shows. Underneath the arm there is stretchy material ( no down) to make sure its snug and comfy. Just a little worried about the feathers staying in the jacket for long term use.