Adidas Men's Terrex Solo Synthetic Approach Shoes
The Huber brothers are Adidas athletes and insanely fast, record breaking climbers, so needless to say, they have high standards when it comes to approach shoes. They worked with Adidas to design the Men's Adidas Terrex Solo Synthetic Approach Shoes -- high performance hiking shoes for fast and light endeavors. A textile upper has synthetic overlays and full-length laces to create a snug fit for side-hilling, scrambling and cross-country hiking. Rubber toes and heels on these climbing shoes cut back on abrasion in high-wear areas and a TRAXION outsole is designed with climbing zones for grip where you need it when youre exploring rock features before roping up. A midsole with a push-through protection plate and adiPRENE under the heel gives you long distance comfort and stability when its a long haul to the wall. Athlete-tested and climber-approved, the Adidas Terrex Solo Synthetic Approach Shoes for men are ready for outdoor action.
- Upper: Synthetic and textile for comfort and durability
- Lining: textile
- Rubber toe and heel guards for added protection
- Midsole: EVA midsole with TPU film for comfort and midfoot stability
- Midsole: Push-through protection plate protects the foot against roots and rocks
- Midsole: adiPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- Outsole: TRAXION®, approach specific design with climbing zone
- Weight (1/2 pair): 13.4 oz, 380 g (size 9 US)
Purchase the Adidas Terrex Solo Synthetic Approach Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.