Adidas Women's Terrex Fast X FM Gore-Tex Synthetic Hiking Shoes
Lightweight, waterproof and breathable, the Adidas Women's Terrex Fast X FM Gore-Tex Hiking Shoes are made for fast and light adventures. A textile upper has synthetic overlays and a speed lacing system for a snug, secure fit with one fast pull. Lined with a Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane, these hiking boots keep water and mud out and still let foot moisture escape during high output activities. An insole and a midsole composed of adiPRENE+ absorb shock, and add spring to your step for amazing comfort and efficiency while you hike. FORMOTION technology underfoot works to stabilize your foot and decreases impact on joints over uneven ground and descents and a TRAXION outsole gives lightweight, durable traction on unpredictable terrain. From off trail hiking in the mountains to fast packing through the forest, the Adidas Terrex Fast X FORMOTION Gore-Tex Hiking Shoes for women will keep feet happy and never slow you down.
- Upper: textile, synthetic
- Speed lacing construction for fast and snug lacing
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membrane, waterproof/breathable
- Insole: adiPRENE®+ for comfort and shock absorption
- Midsole: Outdoor specific FORMOTION™ unit for enhanced motion control and downhill comfort
- Midsole: full forefoot adiPRENE®+ for forefoot propulsion and efficiency
- Midsole: Protection Plate for impact protection and forefoot stabilization
- Outsole: TRAXION® for grip and agility during fast activities
Purchase the Adidas Terrex Fast X FM Gore-Tex Synthetic Hiking Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 5 2012
I've had these shoes for a month now and they are OK. They do run 1/2 size too big, the speed lacing system was so great at first but now they don't stay tight so I had to replace the cord system with normal laces which was a big disappointment. The shoes otherwise are comfortable, have held up nice and are waterproof.