Adventure Medical Ultralight and Watertight .7 Medical Kit
Ideal for the multi-sport enthusiast, the Adventure Medical Kits Ultralight & Watertight .7 Medical Kit strikes the perfect balance between light weight packability and practical contents to cover a wide range of ailments and injuries. In addition to standard first aid items such as antibiotic ointment, a variety of adhesive bandages and sterile gauze dressings, this kit includes a roll of duct tape to secure an improvised splint, tweezers for effective removal of splinters and ticks, and a sheet of moleskin for treatment of hot spots and blisters. The waterproof pouch gives you peace of mind, knowing this essential piece of gear will stay dry if forced to wade across a river swollen with melt water or swim through chilly pools in a slot canyon.
- Includes all the basics for 1-2 people on outings of 1-4 days in length
- Lightweight and waterproof pouch system. Clear Aloksak inner pouch is certified waterproof to 200 feet by the U.S. Navy. Sheer siliconized ripstop nylon outer is see-through for quick identification of contents
- Includes 3 safety pins, 2 After Bite® sting and itch relief wipes, 2 antihistamine (diphenhydramine 25 mg) tablets (1 per pkg.), 4 Iprin (ibuprofen 200 mg, 2 per pkg.) packets, 3 antibiotic ointment packets, 5 After Cuts and Scrapes® anesthetic, antiseptic wipes, 4 1 x 3 in. adhesive fabric bandages, 3 adhesive fabric knuckle bandages, 3 butterfly closure bandages, 2 3 x 3 in. sterile gauze dressing (2 per pkg.), 2 2 x 2 in. sterile gauze dressing (2 per pkg.), 1 3 in. non-sterile conforming gauze bandage, 1 2 in. wide elastic bandage with Velcro® closure, 2 3 x 4 in. sterile non-adherent dressing, 1 4 x 7 in. moleskin sheet, 1 1 in. x 10 yards cloth tape, Splinter picker or tick remover forceps, Tincture of Benzoin topical skin adhesive vial, 1 pair nitrile gloves, 1 2 x 100 in. duct tape roll
- Official medical kit of the United States Adventure Racing Association
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 5 x 2.5 in.
- Weight: 8 oz.
Purchase the Adventure Medical Ultralight and Watertight .7 Medical Kit from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 26 2010
great for weekend backpacking trips
I knew it was time for a new kit when I realized anything liquid had dried up in my old one. I needed a new easy to pack kit for weekend backpacking and this had all the essentials and fit the bill for me.
- January 19 2010
All the essentials
I was searching for something with the most bang for the buck, and I found this kit. It is perfect for use in my wife's car, because it isn't bulky and has what you will need on the road without having to go find it at a random store.
- April 25 2009
Good things come in small packages!
Light weight and small kit. I threw mine in my backpack and took it 4 wheeling. It is great because it doesn't take up much space at all, but it is there when you need it!
- January 2 2009
Just what a scout needs
I bought two of these kits one for each of my sons who are both boyscouts. The kits are water proof and have everything they should need in their packs when they go on two to five day camping trips. The only item I added were survival blankets which fit nicely in the kit.