Adventure Medical Adventure First Aid 1.0 Kit
When your first aid kit is small, well-packed and in a convenient case, youll always have it with you on any adventure. The Adventure Medical Adventure First Aid 1.0 Kit has everything you need to treat cuts and scrapes, sprains, insect bites, headaches, muscle aches, and allergic reactions. Not a wilderness aid expert? No worries, the items are organized by injury with Easy Care cards to help you treat your patient confidently.
- Group Size: 1-2 People
- Trip Duration: 1 day
- Contents list printed on bag for easy reference
- Bandage Supplies: various adhesive bandages, butterfly closures and dressing gauzes
- Blister and Burn Supplies: moleskin
- Fracture and Sprain Supplies: 2 in elastic bandage with clips
- Splinter picker/tick remover forceps
- Medications: Acetaminophen, After Bite Wipe, Diphenhydramine to treat allergic reactions, Aspirin, Ibuprofen
- Survival Tools: compass, button, liquid filled, whistle
- Wound Care Supplies: antimicrobial towlettes, tape, triple antibiotic ointment
- Manufacturer may add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
- Dimensions: 5 x 6.5 x 1 in
- Weight: 8 oz
Purchase the Adventure Medical Adventure First Aid 1.0 Kit from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 14 2011
This first aid kit is a nice package for backpacking. When not backpacking, it will be great for the car. It packs neatly and can be refilled when the contents have been used.