Adventure Medical Day Tripper Medical Kit
Essentials for 1 - 5 people on multiple day trips; the Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Day Tripper first-aid kit is organized by injury type so that you don't waste valuable time in the case of an emergency. Out in the wilderness you can never be too prepared, get the Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Day Tripper and hike with confidence.
- Includes 11 precut, shaped Moleskin patches, 10cc irrigation syringe, 4 After Cuts & Scrapes® wipes, 2 alcohol swabs and 3 applications of triple antibiotic ointment
- 4 butterfly closures, 3 knuckle bandages, 5 fabric bandages, 8 gauze pads, 2 non-adherent sterile dressings and 10 yards of 1" tape
- Four 325mg aspirin tablets, six 200mg ibuprofen tablets, two 25mg antihistamine tablets and 2 Diamode tablets knock out pain, fever, allergy and upset stomach symptoms
- 2 cotton tip applicators, a tincture of benzoin topical adhesive swab, 1 trauma pad and 1 pair of nitrile gloves
- 1 elastic bandage with rip-and-stick closure and 2 safety pins help you care for a sprain or strain
- Includes AfterBite® sting and itch relief wipe and a pair of splinter/tick remover forceps
- Included book, "A Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine," to help you recognize and treat injuries
Purchase the Adventure Medical Day Tripper Medical Kit from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.