Adventure Medical Ultralight and Watertight .3 Medical Kit
The perfect kit for adventure racing, hiking, climbing, paddling and cycling; the Adventure Medical Ultralight and Watertight .3 Medical Kit is compact and ideal for 1- to 2-day solo trips when you don't want to take more than you need. A just over a mere 2 oz's, there is no reason not to pack the waterproof .3 Medical Kit.
- Includes six 2 x 2 in. sterile dressings, 2 butterfly closure bandages, four 1 x 3 in. adhesive bandages, 2 knuckle adhesive bandages and a 10-yard roll of 0.5 in. tape
- Medications include 4 ibuprofen (200mg), 2 antihistamine (25mg) and 2 AfterBite® sting and itch relief wipes
- Wound management supplies include 3 After Cuts and Scrapes® towelettes and 2 triple antibiotic ointments
- 11 precut and shaped Moleskin pieces and 2 alcohol swabs treat blisters
- Instruments include splinter picker/tick remover forceps and 3 safety pins
- Supplies come packaged in a resealable waterproof bag
- Weight 2.32 ounces
- Dimensions 5.25 x 5 x 1 inches
Purchase the Adventure Medical Ultralight and Watertight .3 Medical Kit from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 3 2010
Nice one-day medical kit
This is just what it is advertised to be. A good one-day hike ultralight first aid kit. You can remove some of the card stock and replace with your own essentials. I would not go as far to call the pouch waterproof. The pouch has a nice loop for attaching to your bag.