Analog Men's Asset Pants
You could get digi with it, but when you jump in the Analog Men's Asset Pant you get deeper and stay leak freeunlike your last visit to Sea Acres. With plenty of waterproofing and breathability, this cargo snowboard pant is all that and a bag of crisps. With secure pockets for your goggles, tool, lunch money and safety supplies, the Analog Asset Pant covers all the bases.
- Material: shell - nylon; lining - mesh & tricot
- Jacket to Pant zipper interface, can be zipped into the gaiter of any AG, Burton jacket to ensure no snow is coming in while you're riding down
- Fleece lined adjustable waistband, with pull to adjust waist cinching feature
- Boot gaiters, inner elastic gaiter that hugs the boot and keeps snow out, shoelace hook for added security
- Thigh vents
- Custom Analog trim package- Art, Logos, Lazer (yes, a real laser) cut zipper details, patches and prints
- Side Zips
- Inseam vents
- Pockets: 2 Handwarmer, 2 cargo, 2 zippered leg
- Critically seam taped
- Waist: Belt loops, inner adjustable tabs
- Recommended for: Snowboarding
- Waterproof Breathable Rating: 10K / 5000g
- Fit: Standard
Purchase the Analog Asset Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 20 2011
Wicked for sure!
I recently bought the "wicked" green asset pants and I already love it! The green colour is fantastic and looks great in the powder! With its baggie fit it is ideal for riding and practicing tricks in the park! It has great comfort and has many handy pockets where you can stuff al your things. And last but not least it took only 5 days to get it delivered from the States to the Netherlands. Just in time for the fun! I can recommend this pants to anyone who is crazy for colours and likes to do crazy things in the snow! Thank you so much!
- May 2 2010
Bright orange awesome! The over all quality was more then i expected. Very durable and the lining and the fit was great.I would buy the yellow but none in stock. Thanks anyways. This is a good buy!Altrec