Anon by Burton Comrade Goggle
Designed for a puzzle-piece fit with Burton helmets, the Burton Anon goggles will keep gaper gaps off the mountain. But what about panoramic views and anti-fog, anti-scratch technology you ask? Oh yeah, the Anon by Burton Comrade Goggles have all that AND they look sick. The Anon spherical lenses mimic the curvature of your eyeball (sick?) for amazingly clear optics. Channel vents keep the air flow going to prevent fog-ups and plush, triple-layer face foam seals itself to your face (comfortably) to seal out the elements and eliminate indent marks when you take them off for a burrito break in the base lodge. While we wouldn't recommend jamming these Burton snow goggles in a bag with your snowboard boots, they do have Solar Shield Technology to resist the scratches.
- Anon Spherical Lens Technology: mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics in all directions
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting optimizes airflow to prevent fogging
- Pivoting flush mount hinge
- Low profile, lightweight frame
- Injection-molded lenses offer clear, undistorted views
- Solar Shield Technology lends superior resistance to scratching
- Plush Fit triple layer face foam
- Helmet-compatible design ensures a proper fit, eliminates gaps and maximizes ventilation
- Wide-angle, large fit
Purchase the Anon by Burton Comrade Goggle from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.