Anon by Burton Women's Solace Goggle
If all you see is a blanket of white it's time to change up your snow goggles. Put on the Anon by Burton Women's Solace Goggles and you'll see a detailed playground rich with texture AND your new head ensemble will look sick. Designed with premium materials and high-class aesthetics, these Burton ski and snowboard goggles have spherical lens construction that is injected (not stamped) for undistorted optics in all directions. The full perimeter channel vents keep the air flowing throw to gently discourage fog and the Plush Fit face foam is gentle on your facial features to ride comfortably all day. A few close brushes with branches and a ride in your pocket are less likely to leave scratches thanks to the Solar Shield coating on the lenses. Made with a slim frame profile for smaller faces, the Anon Solace Goggles for women work well with Burton helmets to banish gaper gaps from the mountain and keep the snowboarding ladies looking luscious.
- Spherical lens construction is injected, not stamped, to eliminate optical distortion and combines de-centered technology with a lens curvature that mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics in all directions
- Solar Shield Technology™ (SST) is a durably scratch-resistant coating featured on all mirrored lens coatings
- Full perimeter channel venting on all frames ensures maximum airflow for clear, fog-free vision in every condition
- Auto Adjust Strap Hinge: incorporates proper swing tolerances that guarantee the best helmet compatibility of any goggle on the market
- Plush Fit face foam: variable density face foams utilize a moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit
- Slim frame profile for smaller riders and women
Purchase the Anon by Burton Solace Goggle for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.