Arc'teryx Men's M280 Harness
Taking comfort in safety to a whole new level, the Arcteryx M280 Climbing Harness is designed for technical performance for ice and mixed climbers and was built with the WST system, distributing load evenly over the entire harness. The lightweight harness reduces weight by streamlining features shedding unnecessary buckles and is compatible with boots and extra layers, thanks to wide mesh leg loops. With adequate space to store your gear, the M280 comes equipped with 4 Ice Clipper Slots, 2 large gear loops, and a simple loop for loading cord or hauling.
- Fabric and Materials: Schoeller® Dynamic, Vapor Mesh, 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops, Spacemesh lining
- WST: load is evenly supported across entire harness
- Self locking buckle
- Four Ice Clipper slots
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Two large injection molded reversible/removable gear loops
- Low-profile webbing haul/gear loop
- Expanding mesh leg loops
- Belay loop
- Thermoformed tie-in point
- Weight: 9.8oz / 278g
Purchase the Arc'teryx M280 Harness for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.