Arc'teryx Mistral 8 Side Bag
With modern styling, versatile utility, and durable construction, the Arc'teryx Mistral 8 Side Bag is the perfect carry-all for your daily commute to work, everyday living, or international globe trotting. With a comfortable padded shoulder strap, padded harness wings, and a removable webbing hipbelt, the Mistral 8 comfortably carries all your urban essentials. Organization is easy with the it's easy access zippered front pocket that features organization slots and key clip, internal security pocket, and two external pockets. This shoulder bag fits a mini laptop and with a wide-mouth, RollTop closure system, this side bag provides handy access to all your necessities for a no-worries attitude during your lifestyle pursuit.
- Fabric: 1260D Invista Ballistic Superpack nylon, reinforced with 630D Invista HT Superpack nylon, 210D Plain Weave nylon
- Stretch woven pockets with Spacermesh strap lining
- Stretch-woven fabric (backpanel)
- RollTop closure
- One zippered front pocket with organization slots and key clip
- Internal security pocket
- Two external pockets
- Fits a mini laptop
- Padded bottom and sides
- Padded shoulder strap with breathable Spacermesh lining
- Anodized aluminum adjustment buckles
- padded harness wings with two zippered cell/mp3 pockets
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Thermoformed backpanel with Bird logo
- Supportive framesheet
- Recommended for: Casual, Urban, work, school, travel
- One Size
- Capacity: 488 cu. in., 8L
- Weight: 29 oz., 0.82 kg
Purchase the Arc'teryx Mistral 8 Side Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 2 2011
This is pretty cool
I have had this for a few weeks now and I mainly use it for my commute to work. I really like it. It is hard to see in the photo, but there is one large pocket that fits a small nalgene, a book, wallet, keys, and a few misc items. The closure of the main pocket is cool, it folds over twice and then has straps that tighten. It has a ton of pockets on the inside and the outside. The inside of the green bag is pink and it looks pretty cool. It is very light and comfortable.
- October 7 2010
Nice Size Bag / Good Quality
I use this is a purse as well as a bag for when I scoot around town on my bike. It's easy to wear while riding a bike, but not so big or bulky that it isn't a functional purse at other times. I treat it roughly and it hasn't shown any wear.
- April 15 2010
good design,good looking and the size is perfect for daily useI like it.
- February 23 2010
This bag is perfect!I really like it!
- February 23 2010
It's good Shop. Quick shipping and nice item. Very good!