Arc'teryx Women's Fission SV Jacket
When it comes to stormproof warmth, the Arcteryx Fission SV Jacket for women delivers with style. This waterproof and insulated winter jacket is designed with your comfort as its top priority. From the snowy British Columbia interior to bitter cold New England, the Fission SV Jacket has the technical fabrics and functional design to make sure that Mother Nature does not dampen your day. The Gore-Tex Pro Shell exterior ensures you stay dry, while the Primaloft Sport insulation is your ticket to staying warm. Together, the Fission SV lives up to its severe weather (SV) label. Arcteryx dedicates extra insulation to the core body area, while the arms use less to maximize mobility and low-bulk without compromising on functional warmth. The women's specific fit is athletic for a trim silhouette and comfortable for all-mountain utility. From casual winter walks to lift riding comfort, the Arcteryx Fission SV for women is a warm winter jacket with all of the performance features you could want.
- Material: 325NR Gore-Tex® Pro Shell 2L
- Reinforcements: 420N Gore-Tex® Pro Shell 2L
- Lining: 20D Nylon lining
- Insulation: 133 gm/sq m PrimaLoft® Sport and 200 gm/sq m PrimaLoft® Sport
- Waterproof / Breathable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny Gore® seam tape (13 mm)
- Laminated PrimaLoft® non-quilted construction eliminates cold spots
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Articulated elbows
- Insulated hood
- Helmet compatible Drop Hood™
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Laminated chin guard
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Full seat coverage
- Reinforced shoulders, arms and hips
- Fit: Athletic fit, hip length
- Weight: 905 g, 1 lb 15.9 oz
Purchase the Arc'teryx Fission SV Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 2 2012
you can afford it
My most valuable possession. I can't rave about it enough? This jacket is so warm and comfortable. I wear it skiing the majority of the time and its so light it doesnt feel like I have a big bulky jacket on. Great for around town too.
- December 31 2010
Live in Minnesota, Love this Jacket
Yes, this jacket is warm enough for below zero days. The fit is beautiful and slimming without the Michelin Man look we try to avoid here. I wish the hood was detachable as its very large and my purse gets caught in the hood it if I'm out shopping in this coat. I am 5'6" and 140 pounds and the medium fits perfectly.
- February 18 2010
Arcterix is the best product on the market :-)
I just purchased Arc'teryx: Women's Fission SV Jacket and have to tell you that it is the best jacket ever. I was out in 15F the other day and was not cold at all. Love the jacket I have other jackets from Arc'teryx and they all are great. My oldest jacket is 6 year old and it still looks like new.
- February 1 2010
I love this jacket! I wear it while walking my dog at night and skiing and it has been great for both. The hood is nice and big so it fits over a ski helmet for cold days on the lift. Overall a great coat and SO WARM!
- January 21 2010
This is the warmest, most comfortable jacket ever!
I bought this jacket for my daughter and she absolutely loves it. Arc'teryx seems to do no wrong.