Arc'teryx Aerios 10 Daypack
An excellent trail warrior by day and urban utility carrier at night, the Arc'teryx Aerios 10 Daypack is a lightweight, body-hugging hydration pack. Perfect for trail running or light-and-fast day hikes, this lightweight and trim fitting pack is designed to haul a hydration bladder, food, and compact outerwear. The Aerios features an AeroForm backpanel for maximum airflow and comfort, a modular bungee system for compression or cargo hauling expandability, and a modular waist belt that can be positioned higher on the abdomen for superior bounce control.
- Material: 100D Invista HT Mini Ripstop with silicone and PU coatings,420D Invista HT Plain Weave
- Hypalon trim, Spacermesh, 840D Stretch mesh, AeroForm mesh, and HDPE framesheet
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Low profile
- AeroForm backpanel
- 3D moulded framesheet with anti-barelling ribs
- Bioplastic top grab handle
- Modular sternum strap
- Breathable shoulder straps
- Modular elasticized waistbelt
- Panel loading
- Modular, stowable bungee compression system
- One extra bungee cord lacing hook
- Internal security pocket
- Two stretch-mesh pockets
- Hydration bladder sleeve
- Hydration bladder clip
- Modular hose clip
- Full length U-zipper access
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Key clip
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Volume: 10 L
- Weight:0.42 kg / 15 oz
Purchase the Arc'teryx Aerios 10 Daypack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 24 2011
An perfect daypack
I have got this daypack for many days. Now I want to write my feelings and share with others who do not know it. First , it is so light weight. When I went outside with my kid, I have to take care my kid , this daypack help me a lot. I almost couldn't feel its existing expect the things inside it. Second, the design of it is perfect and its material is highly breathable. It's convenient to use such as opening or closing or looking for something. And I don't feel hot or uncomfortable with it for long time. At last, I have to praise its volume. Its volume is 10L. For me ,it is enough to go out one day to have all things that I and kid need in it. So I think I have to appreciate this daypack , since I got it , I feel convenient more.
- December 5 2010
Good for my urban use.
Holds 13 inch laptop and some other staffs, like documents and/or some amount of sports goods. This may be, in a sense, enough for the usual daily life. A little bit more expensive than other bags, but the texture is light enough for the easier carrying. I would strongly recommend this.