Arc'teryx Axios 48 Backpack - Women's
Designed specifically for women in ultra lightweight silicone coated Mini Ripstop nylon, the new Arc'teryx Axios 48 Backpack - Women's is dialed for those trekking or multi-day enthusiasts who are passionate about weight-saving. During a traverse of the Stuart Range or a light and fast West Coast Trail out and back, this lightweight pack combines EV50 Perforated foam, 6061 aluminum stays and HDPE framesheet with a GridLock suspension that features anatomically shaped shoulder straps, a modular sternum strap, breathable shoulder straps and hipbelt, and adjustable shoulder straps for a highly breathable for ultra-comfortable gear carrying. Four compression straps stabilize the load, while a removable/ extendable top lid with two zippered compartments, stretch-mesh stash pockets on the hipbelt, a map pocket, kangaroo pocket with top compression strap, and two stretch-mesh pockets stow easy to reach essentials.
- Material: 100D Invista HT Mini Ripstop with silicone and PU coatings, 420D Invista HT Plain Weave, 210D Ripstorm with silicone and PU coatings, 840D Stretch mesh, AeroForm mesh, Spacermesh, EV®50 foam, Hypalon trim, EV®50 Perforated foam, 6061 aluminum stays, HDPE framesheet
- Highly breathable—Maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- AeroForm backpanel
- Twin aluminum stays for durable support
- Top grab handle
- Suspension:Anatomically shaped shoulder straps and hipbelt, Modular sternum strap, Breathable shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Top loading
- Removable/ extendable top lid with two zippered compartments
- Four compression straps
- Key clip
- Micro daisy chains
- Pockets: Map pocket, Stretch-mesh stash pockets on hipbelt, Stretch-mesh kangaroo pocket with elastic bungee cord closure, Two stretch-mesh side pockets with elastic drawcord
- Hydration: Hydration bladder sleeve, HydroPort, Modular hose clip
- Side zipper access
- Reinforced high wear areas
- Volume: Regular - 48 L / 53 L max, Tall - 51 L / 58 L max
- Weight: Regular - 1.42 kg / 50 oz, Tall - 1.47 kg / 52 oz
Purchase the Arc'teryx Axios 48 Backpack - for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 17 2011
The Arcteryx Axios 48 is a great pack. It is large enough to carry everything that I need for a day or a 3-4 day trip. The pack has sufficient storage compartments. The straps are padded and comfortable. The compartments are easily accessed with convenient zippers. For example, you don't have to remove the pack to grab a jacket, a zipper is on the side of the pack that you can access easily with the pack still on. The only problem that I have with the pack is that it is made a little small (short). I am 5'7, 125 lbs and the regular didn't fit perfectly I had to exchange for a tall. The hip belt sat too high on my waist making my shoulders support all of the weight. After getting the right size pack, I am perfectly happy! With its tailored appearance, holding capacity, comfort, and convenient zippered compartment access......this pack couldn't be better!