Arc'teryx Bora 95 Backpack
For only the grandest adventures and loads with enormous magnitude, the Arcteryx Bora 95 was designed specifically for ambitions expeditioners who need to carry a formidable load. With unisex interchangeable thermoformed shoulder straps and pivoting waistbelt shaped, you get Arcterxys' plushest thermoformed suspension for a customized fit that will provide distinctive ontrail comfort even when carrying a profound load. Arcteryx built the Bora 95 for the longhaul, with only the toughest materials for durability and strength and used urethane coated fabric and WaterTight zippers to help keep your supplies keep dry until you unload at basecamp. As a result of the unique Vapor thermoforming technology used in the backpanel, shoulder straps and pivoting hipbelt of the Bora 95, the Arcteryx Bora will conform to the anatomical contours of your body, creating the best load transfer system available.
- Material: 420D Ripstop nylon with 630D superpack nylon reinforcements
- Suspension:HPFE framesheet with dual aluminum stay system with "V" alignment, Vapor™ thermoformed dual density shoulder straps and back panel
- Pivoting unisex Vapor™ thermoformed waistbelt
- Hydration bladder pocket under lid
- Top loading with sleeping bag compartment, WaterTight full length side zip, & front kangaroo pocket with drain hole
- Removable top lid
- Double layered fabric pack bottom
- Six external compression straps
- Two external daisy chains, ice axes holders, and water bottle pockets
- Volume: Short 3900cu in/64L, Regular 4128cu in/68L, Tall 4400cu in/72L
- Weight: Short 6lb 3oz/2.7kg, Regular: 6lb 3oz/2.8kg, Tall 6lb 6oz/2.9kg
Purchase the Arc'teryx Bora 95 Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.