Arc'teryx Cam SV Glove
Experience the comfort and dexterity of the Arcteryx Cam SV Glove. These anatomically shaped and soft leather gloves feature a hybrid leather and soft shell construction. The Burly stretch woven fabric adds breathability to the glove's back, while the leather palm and fingers maintain functional performance. Men and women will appreciate the glove's supple feel. Arcteryx uses Polartec Thermal Pro insulation to keep your fingers warm without compromising dexterity or adding unnecessary bulk to the fingers. The insulation makes the Cam SV a great choice as a nordic ski glove or any time you need a lightly insulated and highly dexterous glove. Arcteryx finishes the Cam SV with a durable water repellent finish for all-weather utility. As you would expect from an Arcteryx product, the Cam SV Glove delivers utilitarian performance that stands up to the abuse of mountain living.
- Material: Burly™ double weave and Lezanova Leather
- Insulation: Polartec® Thermal Pro® Velvet
- Lining: Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Softshell fabric sections in hand and cuff area for extra mobility and breathability
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Seam-free fingertips
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Adjustable slim-fit cuff with Velcro® closure
- Leather reinforced palm and fingers
- Leather pull-tab with clip-in loop
- Finger-mounted clip-in loop enables gloves to be attached to a carabineer with finger-tips facing up, eliminating snow-fill
- Snow-shedding, windproof, insulated, durable
- Activity: All Mountain, nordic, snowshoeing, ski touring, ski, snowboard
- Weight: 136 g, 4.8 oz
Purchase the Arc'teryx Cam SV Glove from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 8 2012
Arc'teryx Cam SV glove review
I purchase these gloves as a gift for myself. When I received them I was absolutely blown away. The Cam SV established a whole new definition of "fits like a glove". The gloves were easy to get into, well padded & insulated, and the stitching was barely tangible inside the glove. The dexterity was excellent, I was able to handle keys and other small objects without issue, start & operate all controls in my vehicle. These gloves seem so well made and versitile they will be my new go to glove with the exception of needing a true gauntlet ski glove. Be aware the sizing is unisex which is typically more geared towards a man. Therefore if you are a man who wears a large glove buy a large, if you are a woman size down.
- February 24 2011
Great and expensive gloves. The softshell material is water resistant. The palms and fingers are constructed of leather. They keep me reasonably warm. These are not expedition gloves. They are meant to be light gloves and will keep you warm down to 15F or so. Overall they are not bad.
- January 1 2011
Gloves fit amazing if you get the right size, I would size down so they fit tight a first, the leather stretches, awesome for around town or hitting the slopes.
- November 29 2010
Overall good "everyday". Fit is a little loose. Would NOT be a glove for extremes!