Arc'teryx Men's Acto MX Hoody
Ideal for backcountry skiing and alpine climbing, the Arcteryx Acto MX Jacket for men is a highly breathable jacket that can handle mixed weather. Similar in appearance to a soft shell, the Acto MX jacket is actually made from a hardfaced fleece material that breathes, sheds precip and wicks moisture away from your body with unmatched prowess. When the weather really packs in, you can throw on a shell, but you can run this jacket on its own much of the time. The Acto MX is the ultimate in breathable, insulated layering. The trim fit compliments the fabrics natural low-bulk appearance and stretch feel. It is the answer to a hardfaced jacked that performs at a high level when you are breaking trail, climbing or hiking in cold weather. Of course, Arcteryx adds all of the technical details that you would expect including a great hood, no-lift arm gussets and easy-pull zipper tabs. The Arcteryx Acto MX Jacket for men is the mountain adventure partner you have always wanted.
- Material: Aerius™ Grid Loft
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Finish-taped seams to reduce bulk and increase comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Storm Hood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Soft hood brim
- Two high, crossover hand pockets
- Quick-pull full front zip for easy venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Stretchy cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Fit: Trim fit, hip length
- Weight: 508 g, 1 lb 1.9 oz
Purchase the Arc'teryx Acto MX Hoody for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 28 2011
Great jacket but.....
My parents bought me this jacket for Christmas and I was really looking forward to putting this jacket to the test but unfortunately the cut of the jacket was just a little too short in the front for me. I am 6'5 205 lbs and I am not sure if its just because I am tall but the cut of the jacket in the front was quite small. It just reached my waist and if I raised my arms it would expose my stomach slightly. I don't fault the jacket for this since that is how it is suppose to be but unfortunately it just didn't work for me. Arc' Teryx puts out amazing products and have no doubt that it would perform unbelievably out in the elements. If you are taller might want to look for a different jacket. Hope this helps.