Arc'teryx Men's Acto MX Jacket
If the theory of breathable softshell performance appeals to you, but you've always been weighed down by extra coat or jacket bulk, the new Arc'teryx Acto MX Jacket for men raises the bar on softshell warmth-to-weight. In the recent past many active alpinists, climbers and skiers discovered that conventional softshell fabric doesn't offer enough breathability or bulks up too much for full mobility on the mountain. That's why Arc'teryx adopted a new durable and stretchy softshell fabric called Aerius Grid Loft. The lightweight, square-textured hard-face fleece material helps retain warmth close to your arms and core, but the soft inner fleece facilitates expedited moisture transfer. One of the most consistent initial misconceptions about the Men's Arc'teryx Acto MX Jacket is that it feels too light to possibly work well in cold weather, an opinion that sometimes doesn't change until field testing outdoors. Layer it beneath a waterproof shell and you have all the weather protection you'll need this season.
- Fabric: Lightweight and exceptionally breathable hard face Aerius™ Grid Loft fleece treated with a DWR finish
- Finish-taped seams throughout garment
- Close anatomical fit with no-lift gusseted underarms
- Two high zippered hand pockets for easy access beneath harness or backpack
- Quick-pull full-length front zipper for convenient venting
- Stretchy cuffs help seal out cold air
- Laminated collar and hem
- Weight: 1 lb 0.1 oz, 456g
Purchase the Arc'teryx Acto MX Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.