Arc'teryx Men's Atom LT Pullover
The versatile Arcteryx Men's Atom LT Pullover delivers synthetic insulation versatility and a low-bulk silhouette. This lightweight and breathable shell is compressible for easy packing and makes a great transition layer. Put it on to ward off the alpine chill before your descent or as you wait for your ski partners to arrive. The wind and weather resistant nylon shell gives the Atom LT Pullover jacket standalone versatility, while the synthetic Coreloft insulation in the torso and arms provides breathable insulation. Arcteryx adds Polartec Power Stretch side panels with Hardface Technology to bolster breathability and promote unrestricted movement, so you can even wear this one on a cold morning run. The half-zip front makes putting the jacket on a breeze and means you can vent as needed. The Arcteryx Atom LT Pullover for men is your ticket to breathable and lightweight insulation.
- Material: Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology
- Luminara™ nylon weave fabric with wind and water repellant coating
- Insulation: 60 gm/sq m Coreloft™
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric with DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Lightweight, compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Internal chest pocket
- Half front zip with wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Fit: Athletic fit, hip length
- Recommended for: All-Around Ski, Ski Touring and Snowboard
- Weight: 283 g, 10 oz
Purchase the Arc'teryx Atom LT Pullover for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 16 2012
Almost perfect midlayer and is a great piece for anyone.it can be used as a technical mountain piece, but can also be worn as a causal piece as well. It doesn't look too technical to wear around town.I highly recommend this for any use, athletic or casual. It's so versatile it could easily be your main jacket for many winter climates.