Arc'teryx Men's Epsilon SV Jacket
Wind and weather resistant, the Arc'teryx Men's Epsilon SV Jacket is ideal for high-output aerobic activities in cooler mixed conditions. This medium weight, lightly insulated jacket is designed for moderate warmth and ultimate breathability while you're working hard. Moisture wicking and quick drying, the Arc'teryx Epsilon SV Jacket for men will keep you comfortable.
- Bonded Poly Fleece
- Weather resistant, breathable
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Stretch wrist gussets
- Chest pocket with laminated zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Full front zip with chinguard
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Reflective logo
- Fit: Athletic fit, waist length
- Weight: 503 g / 1 lb 1.7 oz
Purchase the Arc'teryx Epsilon SV Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 7 2011
Great piece of gear
After a year plus of use, this piece works fantastically with my layering system for backcountry skiing. I wear this for the skin in/up, usually with just a t-shirt underneath. I move fast and this blocks enough wind and snow, allowing me to stay warm and dry. During breaks, or for the ski down, I throw on a synthetic puffy and let 'er rip. Once I'm ready to climb again, stuff the puffy and I'm on my way - simple is smooth, smooth is fast. It breathes really well, although I occasionally have to unzip the front.