Arc'teryx Men's Phase SV Boot Cut Bottom
Breathable and durable, the Arc'teryx Men's Phase SV Boot Cut Bottoms are ideal for use in cold, alpine conditions. Quick-drying and moisture-wicking, these mid-weight base layer bottoms are designed to keep you warm, dry, and encased in layering comfort. With long-lasting odor control and unlimited mobility, the Arc'teryx Phase SV Boot Cut Bottoms for men are a great piece for all mountain versatility.
- Phasic™ SV
- Antimicrobial, odor-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
- Non-chafing label
- Style: Base Layer Cold Weather
- Activity: All Mountain / Ice Climbing / Nordic / Snowshoeing / Ski Touring / Ski / Snowboard
- Fit: next-to-skin, boot cut length
- Inseam Length (cm): 54.5 cm inseam
- Weight: 130 g, 4.6 oz
Purchase the Arc'teryx Phase SV Boot Cut Bottom for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.