Arc'teryx Men's Phase SV Comp Long Sleeve
The Men's Phase SV Comp Long Sleeve from Arc'teryx is a breathable, quick drying, long sleeved top constructed using two weights of performance Phasic fabrics that disperse moisture quickly to increase comfort during high-output activity. This motion-friendly long-sleeved top combines two different Phasic fabrics: our warmest Phasic SV fabric on the front, neck, shoulders, and top of arms and lighter weight Phasic AR on the back and under the arms. Flat-locked seams won't chafe skin and roll-over cuffs cover up fingers and hands.
- Material: Phasic ARPhasic SV
- Minimal odor retention
- Antimicrobial, odor-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility—fabric is inherently stretchy without the use of Spandex fibers, making it more durable
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Short polo neck collar
- Locking zipper pulls
- Roll-over cuffs keep hands warm without the need for gloves
- Long sleeves
- Drop back hem
- Fit: Next-to-skin
- Recommended for: Endorphin-Fitness Running
- Weight: 233g
Purchase the Arc'teryx Phase SV Comp Long Sleeve for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 31 2011
Fantastic Base Layer
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves it! He wears it as his base layer for skiing. It is comfortable, breathable, and is the perfect layer up against the skin.