Arc'teryx Men's Tactician AR Glove
The perfect lightweight leather gloves for detail work, the Men's Arc'teryx Tactician AR Gloves will protect your digits from chilly winds and give you the dexterity you need during belays. Billed as an all-around glove, the Tacticians are getting rave reviews from hardcore adventurers like skiers and climbers and from folks who want a pair of driving gloves that are as sleek and stylish as they are comfortable. Made from 0.9 mm Lezanova goat leather, these lightly lined gloves have a heavier 1.1 mm palm panel and a reinforced thumb. Seamless fingertips enhance comfort and sensitivity while an oversized Velcro tab at the wrist snugs them up tight. Slim fitting for the best performance, the Arc'teryx Tactician AR Leather Gloves for men will soften and contour to the custom shape of your hands over time.
- Material: 0.9 mm Lezanova goat leather
- Palms: 1.1 mm Lezanova goat leather
- Lightly lined
- Windproof, Breathable, Lightly insulated, Durable
- Seam-free fingertips improve dexterity
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Adjustable slim-fit cuff with Velcro® closure
- Leather reinforced palm and thumb
- Clip-in loop to easily attach to a carabiner
- Care: Surface clean only
- Fit: Short-length cuff
- Recommended for: All-Around
- Weight: 177g, 6.2 oz
Purchase the Arc'teryx Tactician AR Glove for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 28 2011
This pair of gloves is my favorite! I got the rawhide one and I like the color. There is clear LOGO on the wrist of this glove. I like this kind of design. But, I think the black one is also very special. If you want to keep your hands stay warm in winter, buy it now.