Arc'teryx Men's Verto Pants
Low-profile and bib-free for convenience and versatility, the Mens Arc'teryx Verto Pants are built for any ski adventure from big mountain backcountry lines in Valdez, AK to the in-bound laps that really add up on your Suunto vert tally. Made from waterproof, breathable 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric, these ski pants have a stretchiness to them that will keep you moving easily and comfortably from the skin up to the bottomless pow reward on the way down. Thigh vents are lined with mesh and face backwards so they dont parachute out on fast descents and a Recco reflector helps patrollers find you if you get buried in-bounds. While these Arcteryx pants are sleek and thin, they do have a plush-lined waistband for comfort and an interior liner of polyester Coreline for a little insulating warmth without the bulk. Take on the steeps in the Arc'teryx Verto Pants for men.
- Shell fabric: 434SN 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell with stretch
- Lining: Coreline; polyester
- Ankle guards: Keprotec
- Waterproof / Breathable
- Stealth waist adjustment system: hidden adjusters cinch tight under belt loops; built-in belt and adjustable tabs
- Rear-facing mesh lined thigh vents aid breathability
- Plush-lined waistband adds comfort
- Recco reflector
- Pockets: 2 hand
- Fit: Trim Fit
- Weight: 23 oz, 654 g (size M)
Purchase the Arc'teryx Verto Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.