Arc'teryx Venta LT Glove
Featuring WINDSTOPPER fabric with a DWR finish, the Arc'teryx Venta LT Gloves are lightweight, windproof, and breathable. Light insulation provides just the right amount of warmth for high-output aerobic activities in cooler conditions. The Rentex Stretch Knit Polyester/Lycra blend allows for superior mobility and the leather reinforced palm and thumb add to the durability of the Arc'teryx Venta LT Glove.
- 720N WINDSTOPPER® with Micro Check Backer
- Lezanova Leather
- Rentex™ Stretch Knit—Polyester/Lycra blend
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Seam-free fingertips
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Trim-fit cuff
- Leather reinforced palm and thumb
- Leather pull-tab with clip-in loop
- Weight: 2.5oz (72g)
Purchase the Arc'teryx Venta LT Glove from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 6 2010
I bought these gloves as a Christmas present for my wife, but with the cold winds recently she needed them as an earlier present. She very happy. The gloves definitely stop the wind and provide warmth. She says they are a little big (medium), but that leaves some room for a liner.