Arc'teryx Venta SV Glove
The anatomical shape and soft leather glove of the Arcteryx Venta SV Glove for men and women delivers low-bulk dexterity. These insulated winter gloves feature hybrid leather and Windstopper construction. Soft and supple Lezanova leather forms the palm and fingers, while the backs use durable windproof material. The anatomical shaping of the glove bolsters the natural feel and flex of the fingers. Arcteryx uses Polartec Thermal Pro insulation to keep your fingers warm without adding bulk or reducing dexterity. The Venta SV is a great choice for backcountry and nordic skiers, where breathability, weather protection and natural movement are important. The low-profile cuffs fit nicely under sleeve cuffs and can be cinched down with the Velcro tab. The Arcteryx Venta SV Glove is a great do-it-all active wear glove.
- Material: Windstopper® and Lezanova Leather
- Insulation: Polartec® Thermal Pro® Velvet
- Lining: Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Softshell fabric sections in hand and cuff area for extra mobility and breathability
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Seam-free fingertips
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Adjustable slim-fit cuff with Velcro® closure
- Leather reinforced palm and fingers
- Leather pull-tab with clip-in loop
- Finger-mounted clip-in loop enables gloves to be attached to a carabineer with finger-tips facing up, eliminating snow-fill
- Snow-shedding, windproof, insulated, durable
- Activity: Active winter wear, nordic, snowshoeing, ski touring, ski, snowboard
- Weight: 136 g, 4.8 oz
Purchase the Arc'teryx Venta SV Glove from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 31 2011
These gloves are amazing. I was initially hesitant about spending so much money on them, especially considering the previous review, but they are definitely worth it. I shoveled snow yesterday (yes, the horrible pre-Halloween snowstorm we had in Massachusetts) and my hands stayed toasty warm and the dexterity in these is amazing. I'm sure on colder days in the teens and below I'll need to wear them with a silk or merino wool liner, but they are awesome, I'd buy them again. Also, the Arc'teryx glove sizing guide is really accurate. My hands are about 7 inches across the widest part of my palm and the XS fits great.
- December 4 2011
Flexible and warm
I am in the Army currently deployed and I always have trouble finding gloves that fit my hands. Issued gloves never work for me so I am always on the look out for good small fit sized gloves. While I got a size XS, they are still a little big but the warmth and flexibility they provide are enough for me to keep. I would recommend this glove despite the cost.
- October 30 2010
just a little too small
I have to admit I love these gloves but when I put them on they were deffintely a bit tight. I normally wear a size medium but this is my first experience with Arcteryx gloves. The quality is top notch and I could "suck it up" but for the money I might as well go a size up. Hope this helps!