Arc'teryx Women's Kapta V-Neck SS Shirt
Fashioned with and overlapping, crossover V-neck, the Women's Kapta V-Neck Short Sleeve Shirt is idea for trail running and all your aerobic activities. This high energy top is made from a lightweight, stretchy Pointelle jersey-knit fabric that wicks moisture for a dry comfort feel, and is enhanced with Velox panels under the arms and on the back for exceptional breathability.
- Fabric: Stretch Pointelle Jersey Knit
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility—fabric is inherently stretchy without the use of Spandex fibers, making it more durable
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Women's specific design and fit
- Smooth outer face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Overlapping V-neck design
- Short sleeves
- Scalloped hemline
- Reflective logo
Purchase the Arc'teryx Kapta V-Neck SS Shirt for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 8 2011
true to its word
This shirt is comfortable, looks good, has lightweight mesh in the back for cooling, and dries quickly. It has UPF 50,which is essential at high altitudes. This is my favorite hiking shirt.
- March 27 2011
I wear this shirt for tennis and hiking as well as running. The wicking power and lightweight fabric are exceptional. My experience has been that anything by ArcTeryx is guaranteed quality. I am 5'3, weigh 118, 34D, and purchased this shirt in size Medium in both the magenta and bright blue. These colors don't fade due to sun and washings, plus you won't be bothered by unsightly perspiration marks. Great design and very attractive.