Arc'teryx Women's Phase AR Bottom
The right baselayer is essential when you're in the snow; the Women's Arc'teryx Phase AR Bottoms are a mid-level base layer that wicks moisture and maintains a dry and comfortable climate so that your body doesn't waste energy working to maintain temperature. Constructed using odor-control fabric, this hydrophobic base layer doesn't require washing between every use. Mechanical stretch textile offers unrestricted mobility so that you can enjoy the outdoors to the max with the Arc'teryx Women's Phase AR Bottoms.
- Phasic™ AR material
- Minimal odor retention
- Antimicrobial, odor-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility—fabric is inherently stretchy without the use of Spandex fibres, making it more durable
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
- Non-chafing label
- Inseam: 29"
Purchase the Arc'teryx Phase AR Bottom for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 22 2011
-20 windchill? No problem
I wore these under snow pants on a cross-country skiing trip this weekend. The temperature was -8 and the windchill was -20, but my legs were not at all cold. I had been debating between a medium or a large because I fell between the two sizes according to the chart. I ordered a medium and they fit perfectly. Very comfortable and warm.