Arc'teryx Women's Phase SV Bottom
Stay comfortable and warm this winter while you ski, climb, snowshoe, and hike in the performance driven Women's Arc'teryx Phase SV Bottoms. Unlike any other baselayer you've experienced, this mid-level base layer easily wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable in stop and go activity. Stretchy and antimicrobial fabric allows you to move with ease and doesn't stink at the end of the day. Make every day on the snow count with the super versatile and comfortable Arc'teryx Women's Phase SV Bottoms.
- Phasic™ SV material
- Minimal odour retention
- Antimicrobial, odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility—fabric is inherently stretchy without the use of Spandex fibres, making it more durable
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
- Non-chafing label
- Inseam: 29" (74cm)
Purchase the Arc'teryx Phase SV Bottom for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 11 2010
a great product
This bottom is very warm, breathable as well, I am 160cm tall and 45kg weight. The XS size fits me very well.
- February 1 2011
pricey, but worth it
bought this for my wife (i already have a pair). she loves it. kept her warm during skiing. weather in the teens. without being too thick. fit her well- 5'5" 116 lbs.