Arc'teryx Women's Phase SV Zip Neck Long Sleeve
With moisture wicking capabilities and mechanical stretch textile fabric, the Women's Arc'teryx Phase SV Zip Neck Long Sleeve is the ideal base layer for skiing the resort or snowshoe racing on the trail. The 1/2 zip effectively dumps heat and the anatomical shaping combined with the gusseted underarms makes for unrestricted mobility. Worn alone or as a baselayer during stop and go high aerobic activities, the Arc'teryx Women's Phase SV Zip Neck Long Sleeve changes the way people experience winter.
- Phasic™ SV material
- Minimal odour retention
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility—fabric is inherently stretchy without the use of Spandex fibres, making it more durable
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated chin guard
- Quick-pull 1/2 length zip for easy venting
- Non-chafing label
- Center back length: 30 1/2" 80cm
- Weight: 150 g / 5.3 oz (M)
Purchase the Arc'teryx Phase SV Zip Neck Long Sleeve for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 25 2010
This top as a base layer is perfect for running and skiing. The size runs a bit small so you may need to order up a size or expect to wear it as a base layer with nothing underneath. Nice fabric and very well made, as Arc'teryx is known for!