Arc'teryx Women's Solita Jacket
Designed in moisture-wicking, breathable polyester that is perfect for fast-forward outdoor activities, the Women's Solita Jacket from Arc'teryx is ideal for an extended trail run or ridgeline hike. This go-anywhere mid-layer sweatshirt is fully-zipped with a tall collar, sports reflective blazes for added low light visibility, and features longer sleeve cuffs with thumb loops for total hand protection. The front zippered hand pockets stow small essentials.
- Fabric: Rentex Powerflex—Polyester/Lycra blend
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility—fabric is inherently stretchy without the use of Spandex fibers, making it more durable
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- Women's specific design and fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbow
- Tall collar
- Secure MP3/key pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Full front zip
- Long sleeves
- Thumb loops on sleeve cuffs for total hand protection
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
Purchase the Arc'teryx Solita Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 8 2012
Excellent as Jacket or as a layer
Looks great on! Living in FL, this is a great winter jacket. But could easily be worn as a base layer to keep warm when its colder. Super comfy and true to size. Great quality and design. The material is super soft and breathable :-) Love the 'thumb-holes' on sleeves! Interior pockets are really great too; not many jackets like this have pockets inside and outside. Would def recommend to others - I might buy another one to have a second color.
- February 6 2012
Versatile soft jacket
This lightweight, soft jacket is suited for everyday wearing around town, after workouts, out for walks, etc. It seems to run a bit on the small side. I am 5'3" tall and sometimes buy small tops, sometimes I need medium. The medium in this jacket fits fine. The small would be too snug. I love all the pockets and thumb holes on this jacket. I would recommend it to everyone.
- April 2 2011
Nice jacket but poor fit
I liked the overall length and the high zip neck of this jacket, but found the size small baggy around my midsection. I was looking for a snug fit, so if you are ok with a looser fit, this jacket might work for you. I have a couple of Arc Teryx down jackets that fit me really well, so I was disappointed that this jacket didn't.