Arc'teryx Women's Stingray Pants
Newly redesigned, the Arc'teryx Women's Stingray Pant is a supple, waterproof pant designed for all around skiing and snowboarding on deep snow days. The classic Stingray pants have been upgraded to include side vents, color matched instep patches and an improved, flattering fit. Comfortable and easy to wear, these GORE-TEX Soft Shell pants offer a supple, soft-to-the-touch face fabric and superb weather protection.
- Material: 510NP GORE-TEX® Soft Shell 3L
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm)
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Molded zipper garages
- Front fly
- Adjustable waist
- Belt loops
- Mesh-lined powder guard vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Recco® reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic and lace hook
- Fit: Relaxed fit
- Recommended for: Ski-Snowboard
- Weight: 489g
Purchase the Arc'teryx Stingray Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 19 2010
Seem like a great pant - wanted more than just a shell
Would be perfect for on average warmer skiing, but I am looking for something a bit heavier for North East skiing. These could work with a heavier base layer - on the colder days.
- April 3 2009
Like the Pants
After going back and forth on orders for a goretex ski pant, the stringray pretty much fits the bill. Fits a bit snug so order a size up and now while its a little loose it allows for layering. Pant leg runs long and I ordered a regular.
- February 15 2009
Arcteryx makes another quality product with this ski pant. This is a slim fitting pant that looks great on and feels equally great on the slopes. Really lightweight and comfortable. Be forewarned, these pants do fit pretty snug and are highwaisted. I usually wear a size 2, and the XS fit me fine so long as I was standing (I would have to unbutton the top snap if I sat down for a big lunch).
- May 15 2009
If they only had vents...
Love the fit. Very lightweight for great freedom of movement. But I can't believe they don't have side vents!!