Arc'teryx Women's Theta SV Bib
Offering comfort and rugged protection, the Arc'teryx Women's Theta SV Bib pants are designed for your most ambitious backcountry forays. Using one of the most advanced fabrics available, 480N MG Gore-Tex 3 Layer Pro, these snow pants are surprisingly breathable, incredibly tough, and resist driving wind, rain, and snow. Although the knees, seat, and lower legs are reinforced, this expedition-grade bib doesn't feel stiff. WaterTight three-quarter length side zips eliminate the need for bulky zipper flaps, tiny Gore-Tex seam tape and micro seam allowances reduce bulk along seams, and a stretch back panel allows for unrestricted crouching, reaching, and twisting. Furthermore, a gusseted crotch, articulated knees and seat also contribute to the bib's incredibly comfortable, unrestricted feel. For those times when your shell jacket is in your backpack, these ski pants have a bib front with two pockets for handy storage of small items you may have otherwise placed in your jacket. For alpine touring or lift assisted launches this bib also features a large cuff diameter to accommodate alpine boots, laminated powder cuffs, and Keprotec instep patches to keep the pant legs from tearing on misguided ski edges. Waterproof, durable and high-waisted, the Arc'teryx Theta SV Bib pants for women are patterned for the ladies to give you the perfect fit and coverage.
- Material: 480N Gore-Tex® Pro Shell 3L
- Material: 410N Gore-Tex® Pro Shell 3L
- Instep patch material: Schoeller® Keprotec™
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny Gore® seam tape (13 mm)
- Gore-Tex® three-layer construction
- Drop seat design
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Pockets: two bib pockets with laminated zippers
- WaterTight™ full separating two-way side zippers
- Large pant cuff diameter for alpine boots
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Adjustable waist
- Reinforced knees, seat and lower legs
- Low-cut bib with front fly
- Quick adjust suspenders
- Powder cuffs with elastic and lace hook
- Machine wash, double rinse, tumble dry medium
- Inseams: regular, tall
- Fit: athletic fit
- Weight: 596 g, 1 lb 5 oz
Purchase the Arc'teryx Theta SV Bib for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 17 2010
Great ski bibs
Arc'teryx scores again with these Gore-Tex ski bibs. Perfect for a day on the slopes, backcountry skiing, snowshoeing. I love the small zip pockets on the bib, perfect for creditcard, ID. The three quarter side zips make for easy entry/exit over ski boots. The waist belt is a little tight, but if I don't want it I don't buckle it. Love the reinforced knees! Perfect bibs!!!
- January 26 2010
Odd size but overall great pants
The only problem I had with the bib is sizing. It is very large above the waist line while as another reviewer said, the waist is tight. Even with several layers I was still swimming in fabric. Consider ordering the tall if you are taller than 5'7" as the regular length was a bit too short for me. However, the design is great, material very comfortable and overall a very good bib.