Armada AR7 Skis
Built on a positive camber platform that is fast, durable and poppy, the Armada AR7 Skis are the bread-and-butter sticks for the all-mountain park and pipe skier. This twin tip ski has a wood core for consistent flex with explosive energy and concentrates the weight underfoot to lighten up the tip and tail, giving it strong edgehold when you're carving and a low swing weight when you're popping 180s. The Carbon/Kevlar Stringer layer gives this playful ski a satisfying snappiness and the Laminate Matrix layer has perfected the recipe for a tasty mix of flex and torsional rigidity. The 2.5 Impact Edge is high and wide and hard enough to withstand daily abuse on rails and ledges and the S7 Base has a gliding additive for mock speed on hardpack and more abuse in the park or on urban missions. Carve it up and throw in some jibbing for style points; these Armada skis are up for serious fun anywhere on the mountain.
- Use: freestyle, all-mountain, park and pipe
- Tail: twin tip
- Core: wood
- Camber profile: Positive Camber; traditional camber engages the tip and tail of the ski, enhancing ease of entry and exit into and out of a turn, while maintaining solid edge hold
- Flex pattern (on scale where 10 is stiff and 1 is soft): 6 (tip), 8 (waist), 7 (tail)
- Hybrid Triple Zone Core: three high density wood stringers sit along ultra light wood for a powerful, durable core with explosive energy return, resists compression without creating unnecessary weight
- S7 Base: improved for 10/11, the new S7 features a gliding additive for increased speed and longevity for any ski that's looking for rails, ledges, and boxes as much as snow
- 2.5 Impact Edge: edge with oversized height and width and the steel is heat-treated to a proprietary hardness which helps resist breaking and tearing out from rails and ledges
- AR50 Sidewall: combines the lightweight cap construction in the tip and tail with ABS sidewall underfoot, resulting in enhanced edgehold and significantly lower swing and overall weight
- Reinforced with a Carbon/Kevlar Stringer layer: runs along the tail of the skis to help stabilize it for a better landing platform and increases snap and pop
- Laminate Matrix layer: three kinds of fiberglass laminates are used in combination to deliver the exact amount of flex and torsional rigidity
- Dimensions: 120-87-110 mm (181 cm), 119-86-109 mm (176 cm), 118-85-108 mm (171 cm), 117-84-107 mm (166 cm), 116-83-106 mm (161 cm)
- Turn radius: 21.5 m (181 cm), 20.5 m (176 cm), 19.5 m ( 171 cm), 18.5 m (166 cm), 17.5 m (161 cm)
Purchase the Armada AR7 Skis from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.