Armada JJ Skis
From backcountry powder hounds to side country jibbers, the all-mountain Armada JJ Skis are impressing everyone as the new do-anything, ski-anything sticks to have. Combining the best of all worlds, these Armada skis have traditional positive camber underfoot and a rocker tip and tail meaning they are amazing floaters and they can still hold a strong edge on hard pack for some powerful carving on the groomers. With a wood core for consistent flex and a Hybrid Ultralight Core that concentrates the weight of the ski underfoot and keeps the tip and tail lightweight these skis are durable and easy to swing around when you pop a 180 here and there. The 50/50 Base is fast and tough enough to take on rails and rocks and the Carbon/Kevlar Stringer layer gives these freestyle-ready skis plenty of playful snap. You're always game for a day of skiing no matter what the conditions are; the Armada JJ Skis feel the same way. Butter up and hit it!
- Use: all-mountain, big mountain, powder, freestyle
- Tail: twin tip
- Core: wood
- Camber profile: EST Freeride Rocker; the best of all worlds; rockered tips and tails combined with positive camber underfoot to promote flotation in soft snow and provide remarkable edge control in the harder stuff
- Flex pattern (on scale where 10 is stiff and 1 is soft): 6 (tip), 7 (waist), 6.5 (tail)
- Hybrid Ultralight Core: concentrates the weight of the ski beneath the boot sole to increase durability and lower swing weight
- AR50 Sidewall: combines the lightweight cap construction in the tip and tail with ABS sidewall underfoot, resulting in enhanced edgehold and significantly lower swing and overall weight
- 50/50 Base: faster than the S7 and more rugged than the Comp Series, tough enough for rails and still offers speed
- Reinforced with a Carbon/Kevlar Stringer layer: runs along the tail of the skis to help stabilize it for a better landing platform and increases snap and pop
- Laminate Matrix layer: three kinds of fiberglass laminates are used in combination to deliver the exact amount of flex and torsional rigidity
- 1.7 Impact Edge: edge height and width is deliberately smaller and the steel is heat-treated to a proprietary hardness to increase durability and decrease weight
- Dimensions: 126-136-115-133-123 mm (185 cm), 126-136-115-133-123 mm (175 cm), 126-136-115-133-123 mm (165 cm)
- Turn radius: 14 m (185 cm), 12 m (175 cm), 12 m (165 cm)
Purchase the Armada JJ Skis from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.