Armada TST Skis
Inspired by Travis Steeger, a young skier who had a contagious love for skiing and a grin from ear-to-ear whenever he was on the snow, the Armada TST Skis are all-mountain/big-mountain tools that will let you explore. The best of both worlds, this ski has positive camber underfoot for turn control on hardpack and is built with a progressive tip rocker for breaking pow trails. You'll be making turns and landing jumps you never thought possible before you got on these EST Freeride Rockers. The 50/50 Base makes it fast and durable enough to take on rails, rocks and stumps and the AR50 Sidewalls lower the overall weight, combining lightweight cap construction in the tip and tail with sidewall construction underfoot for edgehold. Nice and wide for effortless floats in deep powder, these Armada skis are ready to put a "Travis Steeger Grin on your face.
- Use: all-mountain / big mountain
- Tail: twin tip
- Core: wood
- Camber profile: EST Freeride Rocker; the best of all worlds; rockered tips and tails combined with positive camber underfoot to promote flotation in soft snow and provide remarkable edge control in the harder stuff
- Flex pattern (on scale where 10 is stiff and 1 is soft): 6 (tip), 7 (waist), 6.5 (tail)
- Hybrid Ultralight Core: concentrates the weight of the ski beneath the boot sole to increase durability and lower swing weight
- AR50 Sidewall: combines the lightweight cap construction in the tip and tail with ABS sidewall underfoot, resulting in enhanced edgehold and significantly lower swing and overall weight
- 50/50 Base: faster than the S7 and more rugged than the Comp Series, tough enough for rails and still offers speed
- Reinforced with a Carbon/Kevlar Stringer layer: runs along the tail of the skis to help stabilize it for a better landing platform and increases snap and pop
- Laminate Matrix layer: three kinds of fiberglass laminates are used in combination to deliver the exact amount of flex and torsional rigidity
- 1.7 Impact Edge: edge height and width is deliberately smaller and the steel is heat-treated to a proprietary hardness to increase durability and decrease weight
- Turn radius: 18.9 m (192 cm), 16.8 m (183 cm), 14.7 m (174 cm), 12.6 m (165 cm), 11.5 m (156 cm)
- Dimensions: 120-133-103-124 mm (192 cm), 119-132-102-123 mm (183 cm), 118-131-101-122 mm (174 cm), 117-130-100-121 mm (165 cm), 116-129-99-120 mm (156 cm)
Purchase the Armada TST Skis from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.