Armada Women's TSTw Skis
You rip it up all-mountain style with your posse so you need a ski that can float you through deep powder, help you land woo-hoo-jumps off ledges and stumps and hold a strong edge as you make your way back to the lift line on the hardpack. The Armada Women's TSTw Skis are just that ski with a best-of-both-worlds EST Freeride Rocker profile. Shred with style and grace thanks to an Ultralight Core that concentrates the weight of the ski underfoot and the AR50 Sidewalls for a lightweight tip and tail and superior edgehold. The 50/50 Base makes them fast with less time spent waxing them in your garage and durable enough to hit the rails and the rocks. Inspired by a young skier who's time was cut short, but whose grin was contagious whenever he got on snow, you'll have a "Travis Steeger Grin on your frost-nipped face whenever you're on these innovative, poppy and powerful skis from Armada.
- Use: all-mountain / big mountain
- Tail: twin tip
- Core: wood
- Camber profile: EST Freeride Rocker; the best of all worlds; rockered tips and tails combined with positive camber underfoot to promote flotation in soft snow and provide remarkable edge control in the harder stuff
- Flex pattern (on scale where 10 is stiff and 1 is soft): 6 (tip), 7 (waist), 6.5 (tail)
- Hybrid Ultralight Core: concentrates the weight of the ski beneath the boot sole to increase durability and lower swing weight
- AR50 Sidewall: combines the lightweight cap construction in the tip and tail with ABS sidewall underfoot, resulting in enhanced edgehold and significantly lower swing and overall weight
- 50/50 Base: faster than the S7 and more rugged than the Comp Series, tough enough for rails and still offers speed
- Reinforced with a Carbon/Kevlar Stringer layer: runs along the tail of the skis to help stabilize it for a better landing platform and increases snap and pop
- Laminate Matrix layer: three kinds of fiberglass laminates are used in combination to deliver the exact amount of flex and torsional rigidity
- 1.7 Impact Edge: edge height and width is deliberately smaller and the steel is heat-treated to a proprietary hardness to increase durability and decrease weight
- Dimensions: 118-131-101-122 mm (174 cm), 117-130-100-121 mm (165 cm), 116-129-99-120 mm (156 cm)
- Turn radius: 14.7 m (174 cm), 12.6 m (165 cm), 11.5 m (156 cm)
Purchase the Armada TSTw Skis for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.