Astral Tempo 200 Life Jacket (PFD)
Type III: For those who prefer the ease of a front-entry PFD, without sacrificing any of the features of a top of the line life jacket. The Astral Tempo 200's ergonomic design is an Astral Classic.This front-entry PFD has an innovative independent shoulder suspension that moves with you and adjusts automatically to your torso height.Two expanding pockets give you plenty of room to store small items.Hand-warming compartments that double as extra storage are an added advantage.Reflective daisy chain webbing on the shoulders and a knife lash tab complete this vest.Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Type & Profile: Type III / low profile
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Entry System: Front-zip vest with waist buckle
- Pockets: 2 front pockets with lanyard
- Lash tabs: 1
- Adjustment System: 5 adjustment points (includes waist buckle)
- Independent shoulder strap adjustment system
- 1 buckle behind zipper to enable venting
- Fabric: 500-denier Cordura© nylon shell
- Floatection foam placement protects ribs and spine
- Bladder compartment in back
- Reflective tape with daisy chained webbing loops
- Hand-warming fleece compartment
Purchase the Astral Tempo 200 Life Jacket (PFD) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 12 2009
great pfd for women!!
as a woman,i tried on many,many pfd's to get one with a comfortable fit.even those labeled as "for women"didn't fit very comfortably.this one did and still was comfortable enough for kayaking.
- July 12 2009
i bought this mainly for comfort while paddling my kayak.it fits well,is fairly light compared to others but still has great stability in the water.is very durable.personally don't like the colors(mine is yellow)but if that's the worse complaint,then I'm in good shape.would recommend this highly especially if your new to water sports.
- August 27 2007
Great Paddling PDF
The Astral Tempo 200 performs great for long distance touring. It is less restrictive, with plenty of functionality (the "chimney" vent is great in warm weather).
- January 19 2010
G.More - 2010-19-1
Personally, I think I'll opt for a traditional PFD vs the low-profile style. Materials and workmanship was great -- I especially liked the self adjusting shoulder straps -- storage pockets were also good.
- December 7 2007
Comfortable Paddling PFD
Purchased the Tempo 200 (XS-M). It's a very comfortable PFD with great access. Pockets are nice though tight.