Atlas Snowshoes Women's Elektra 927 Snowshoe Kit
Dont let another winter slip by without learning to snowshoe, the Women's Atlas Snowshoes Elektra 927 Snowshoe Kit includes snowshoes, poles and a storage bag everything you need to get you started, just add snow. The Atlas Elektra 9 Series Snowshoes are perfect for beginners who are looking to hike gently rolling terrain. They have a women-specific aluminum V-Frame to help you walk naturally with minimal snow kick-up behind you and steel crampons that grip any terrain with ease. The 2-part aluminum poles extend to a maximum length of 130 cm and shorten to a more manageable length for travel and storage. When youre driving up to the mountains, the snowshoes and poles are kept in one bundle with the tote paneled with mesh to help gear dry out if they get put away wet. The perfect gift for your loved ones or even yourself, the Atlas Elektra 9 Series Kit for women will ignite a new passion this winter.
- Kit includes snowshoes, poles and bag
- Atlas Elektra 9 Series Snowshoes:
- Frame: 6061 aluminum
- Deck: Nylon Nytex
- Crampon: steel
- Women’s V-Frames: tracks straight in deep snow while the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy, and the turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait
- Free-Rotating™ Suspension: designed for Atlas Trail Walking snowshoes, Free-Rotating™ Suspension (FRS) cushions each step, allowing for natural articulation of the foot with minimal resistance and unparalleled freedom of movement
- Women’s Wrapp™ Binding: tightens easily and keeps foot secure
- Bindings feature nylon webbing with locking buckles are quick and easy with single pull to secure, fitting most types of footwear with ease
- All-Trac™ Toe Crampons: provides traction in all directions with wider traction tabs on the sides and corners to complement sharp front and rear points
- Stainless Steel Heel Cleats
- Recommended Load: 120-200+ lbs
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 27 in
- Snowshoe weight per pair: 3 lb 6 oz
- 6000 Series 2-Part Poles:
- Lightweight 6000 Series seamless aluminum tubing pole
- Adjustable two-section pole, adjust to maximum length of 130cm
- Gender specific plastic grips with steel flex tips
- Alpine powder baskets, adjustable hand straps
- Pole weight per pair: 1.3 lb, 590 g
- Zippered Snowshoe Tote:
- Reinforced cleat protection
- Adjustable nylon strap for over-the-shoulder carry
- Large top-loading design
Purchase the Atlas Snowshoes Elektra 927 Snowshoe Kit for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 13 2011
My mom has been asking for snow shoes for years... and I finally broke down and bought them for her. The kit is a great deal. The poles are very durable and lightweight. The shoes are great for medium depth snow. She has not had a problem with kick-up or the shoes scrapping together. Love them! Great product
- February 10 2011
This product is great for those who enjoy snowshoeing at a quick pace due to the narrowness of the snowshoe from the middle of the snowshoe to the back. With this said, while you make each stride, your snowshoes do not look to scrape against each other ruining the finish as I have experience with many others metallic finished snowshoes. What I also noticed however, is that when snowshoeing in a lot of snow (only happend to me once so far), snow looks to build up under the ball of your foot and the plastic footpiece of the snowshoe turning to ice making it sometimes uncomfortable to keep going. The only way I have found to get rid of the clump of ice is to take the snowshoe off and clean it out which is not always convenient. Overall this is a great product!!
- December 26 2010
Great bundle at a great price.
The shoes are top notch Atlas quality, the bag is heavy duty and makes for easy transport, the poles are good quality.
- February 18 2010
these snowshoes have come in so handy with the 30+ inches of snow that recently got dumped on us in norther Maryland. I used them to get in and out of my driveway (so i come get a ride to work in the hospital),get feed to the horses and birds and best of all do some exploring in the snowy woods behind my property. highly recommend the product easy to use and gets to job done right!
- January 4 2010
It hasn't really snowed enough here in Cincinnati to get to try them out...but they look great! Stylish, lightweight and very good quality. The storage bag that came with them is also very nice. Bring on the snow!