Bear Grylls Men's Bear Survivor Trousers
When you combine SolarDry (with UPF 40) and SmartDry fabrics you're destined to get one of the most technical pair of pants out there--and the Men's Bear Grylls Bear Survivor Trousers are exactly that. Extremely water-resistant, in an entirely environmentally-friendly kind of way, these pants come complete with eight secure pockets, two of which zip valuables away for safe keeping. Plus, the Bear Grylls Bear Survivor Trousers for men incorporate an easy-care system that includes fast-drying action and the least amount of ironing possible.
- Material: SolarDry supplex with stretch panels
- SolarDry fabric provides essential protection from the sun’s UV rays
- Minimum UPF 40+
- Uses SmartDry fabric with a long-lasting water-repellant finish without the use of environmentally damaging fluorocarbons
- Drying loops
- Heel tape
- Elastic waist at back
- Stretch panels for ease of movement
- Six highly effective, discreet storage pockets help keep valuables safe
- Two secure zipped closures
- Easy-care attributes, such as fast drying and minimum ironing
- Use: Outdoor technical performance
- Fit: Slim, sits at waist
- Waist: 26 in (XXS), 28 in (XS), 30-32 in (S), 33-35 in (M), 36-38 in (L), 39-41 in (XL), 42-44 in (2XL)
- Inseam: 31 in
- Weight: 450 g, 15.87 oz
Purchase the Bear Grylls Bear Survivor Trousers for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 20 2012
Got these to do some hiking in, wanted something I could wander around the wilderness in and not have to worry. These are great pants. Good fit and comfortable.