Bern Baker EPS Helmet
The Bern Baker EPS Helmet was first introduced last year by gold medalist Seth Wescott and has since become a favorite of serious riders featuring the first functional visor lid for the slopes or the park. The low profile SINK FIT technology surrounds the head for a better fit and feel, while the EPS hard foam provides a high-impact shell that meets industry standards for safety. This helmet includes a knit winter liner for skiing, snowboarding and other snow sports plus a snap-in warm-weather liner for the skate park once summer comes back. The Bern Baker EPS Audio Hard Shell helmet delivers smooth style with protection mom would be proud of. With the Bern Baker EPS Helmet, you have all seasons covered.
- Material: ABS shell and EPS hard foam
- EPS foam is durable enough for high impacts and the knit winter liner and snap in warm weather liner keep you cozy and warm
- Helmet is also audio compatible
- Vents:The warm weather liner can snap in or be removed to provide venting when you begin to heat up. Multiple air vents also give you a breezy feel when you glide down the hill
- Adjustability:The snap in clip system allows for liner interchangeability while two goggle clip locations give you a custom fit
- Helmet Style: Half Shell
- Removable Ear Pads
- EPS hard foam meets ASTM F 2040 and EN 1077B standards for snow and ski, CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate
- Hard Hats with Brock soft foam do not meet the standards for action sport head protection
- Weight: 20 oz.
Purchase the Bern Baker EPS Helmet from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.